A. Maya Borgueta, Psy.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist 25341
431 30th Street, Suite 100A
Oakland, CA 94609
I have limited availability to see clients in San Francisco in the SOMA/Financial District neighborhoods on weekday evenings. All SF sessions are subject to a $30 surcharge ($220/hr total) to cover access to hourly office space – this is being offered at cost to my clients for their convenience. Please contact me for details.
To schedule an initial consultation, the best way to reach me is to call my office at (510) 368-8153 and leave a message.
Important Note on the Use of Email: Should you opt to email instead of phone, please be aware that email is not a secure means of communication and should not be used to discuss sensitive concerns. Please limit emails to general inquiries and scheduling. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crisis and Emergency Support
In case of an acute crisis or emergency situation, please contact the closest 24-hour emergency psychiatric service. Options for immediate, 24/7 support include:
- Dialing 911 or going to the closest hospital emergency room
- Crisis Support Services of Alameda County 800-309-2131
- Santa Clara County Crisis Services 855-278-4204
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention Hotline 415-781-0500
- Conta Costa Crisis Center 800-833-2900
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line – Text “START” to 741-741